Jun 27, 2010

My sister just totally made my life easier

Because she found my journal. I was beginning to get scared because I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought I'd left it out of town… that would have caused problems.

but she found it

and i'm happy.

I've always wondered what I'll do with my journals. I have at least 10 of them so far. Maybe I'll put them in a box and hide them. and a hundred years after I die someone will find them and publish them.

but definitely after I'm dead. Very very dead.

And I've always wondered three things:

  1. How will they be able to read my handwriting
  2. since sometimes I lose a journal (or two. or three) how will they keep them in order
  3. i forgot the other one.

Those (except the last one) are the things i think about.

but not all the time. because i think about a lot of other stuff most of the time. one of these days i'll make a list of all the random stuff that goes through my head on a day to day basis.

one day.

<3

No comments: