Jun 7, 2010

Weird? awkward? maybe?

Is it weird that someone can look at my layout and just know that it's my blog?

well… not if we've known each other our whole lives.

still. it's weird for someone to know the name of the writer of an anonymous blog just because of the ladybugs. unless it's your best friend. then maybe not.

or maybe I'm just thinking too much again.

stop thinking!!!

I'm almost healthy, though. I get to go to goodwill and then Wal-Mart today. I also cleaned the kitchen. I've never been so excited about cleaning the kitchen in my life. I went all out and scrubbed EVERYTHING. and the whole time I was thinking "I'm not coughing! I can breathe! I can walk without getting dizzy! YAHOO!"

Yeah. it was great.

Time to go to Wal-Mart. I think I might get me some chocolate… or maybe not, since I'd like to keep my "sick weight."

yeah… my legs haven't looked this good in years. I guess pneumonia does have it's advantages.

No comments: