Happy new years! I hate making resolutions, because I figure why start a habit in January? if you're going to start a habit or resolve to change, don't wait until the beginning of the year. just do it.
- I will try to read my Bible every day, and journal my prayers. It's good for me. it's commanded of me.
- I will try to study more in school. having my own room or having a study room will help with that.
- I will try to run, dance, stretch, or exercise a few times a week. Hopefully every weekday (at school. can't do it here and now because I don't have a gym at home!!!)
- grow my hair out so that this time next year, it's silky and healthy, not half-silky and half-tattered.
- write more!
Things I'm not going to bother resolving to do because it won't work or would be pointless
- keep my room clean (I'm hopeless. honestly.)
- lose weight (I do this by accident, not on purpose.)
- eat better (I eat what I like and my pants still don't fit. again, pointless.)
So there you go.