Aug 17, 2010

My desk… is not my desk

sounds like some deep philosophical thing, right? my desk is not a desk. no actually it’s just that since I’m leaving in… two days? … we’ve started kicking me out of my room. so my sister gets my old desk, and I… don’t really get anything. i just have this pile of crap i have to find something to do with. so i’ve been using the kitchen table.

today mom and i are going to a place called swamphead (not really) and we’re gonna get me some good shoes that don’t hurt my arches. i have bad feet and knees and hips and … well you get the point.  i need shoes that keep me alive. :D

and we’re gonna eat lunch out, too.

imma try to get some work done on my HORRENDOUS room, and then later maybe work on my book series? having trouble picking between the mean character who is always talking to me (shut up) and the sweet character who won’t talk to me (please explain what happens next!)

AND OMILOLLIPOP YESTERDAY MY VERA BRADLY TOTE CAME IN! gah it’s so pretty.

so yeah.

this is me.

<3

No comments: