Aug 3, 2010

Hairy Potter

That’s what I feel like today.

Hairy Potter

Because I don’t think I’ve shaved in a week, I need a shower, and I threw a bowl today and I’m COVERED in clay. Like… very covered. Beyond all reason covered.

It’s kinda ridiculous.

And I’m rambling. Because I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. I slept until about 2 or 3 am, then was up all night trying very hard not to think about certain people.

so yeah. I really need to go to college and get out of here.

like, now.

and I kept dreaming and waking up again… it was like I was dreaming, but lucid. I would dream and when something was happening that I didn’t like, I’d tell myself to wake up and I would. which is kinda cool.

I remember one time, I was sick and I REALLY wanted a sprite. Because when I’m sick, that’s what I drink. Sprite or ginger ale. it feels good on my throat. so I kept getting a large sprite, and almost drinking it, getting this close to a nice refreshing drink… and something would happen, like it would spill or i’d loose it or something.

I made myself wake up. then I grabbed my brother’s sprite from the fridge (keep in mind I never do that… and it’s like 3:30 am) and drank the whole thing. suffice to say mon frere was not all that happy about me drinking his sprite. but man did it feel good!

and I’m reading this silly book right now. It’s called Darcy’s Voyage. it’s a re-write of Pride and Prejudice, where Elizabeth gets sick and Darcy marries her so she can have his wonderful living quarters without risking her reputation. Which I think was silly because he should have just given up his room for her. … but the other thing was, he’s tall and handsome and all these girls are after him… so he got married and put an end to it. of course he promised lizzy he’d have it annulled when they got home and nobody would ever know… but now he’s falling in love with her. it’s a funny cute story. not sure if I like it yet or not.

but i definitely like Mr. Darcy. Always have. Always will.

Haven’t found him yet. Still looking… haven’t found him yet.

<3

No comments: