May 12, 2012

Welcome to the summer adventure 2012!

I left Spheal's house at 8:15-ish yesterday morning, took the drive nice and easy, and then got into town at around 3. I went to my campus to the gym, took a shower, and went to picture day at my ballet studio. (I needed to have a staff picture taken.)

Then the studio owner (and my host for the next three weeks) took me and the photographers out to dinner for mexican, where I had a yummy quesadilla with extremely hot vegetables on it that I had to scrape off because I thought I was going to die there for a while.

Back at her house I met her dog Lassie (guess what kind of dog it was), her baby long-hair dashound named Kara (a vegan knock-off of chocolate, because the puppy is chocolate brown) and her hypo-allergenic cat named Grace. I have my own room in the basement (it's freezing, but they put a heater in here for me), and it's right next to the play room.

that's where her two kids are right now.

One is nine, I think the other is seven or six. they're both adorable, but they're definitely energetic. they're playing the drums and screaming singing right now.

also: they're vegan. which is awesome because they eat ONLY healthy stuff. and that's exactly what I need right now.

although I do really like cheese. Luckily the kids are only vegetarian and haven't taken the leap towards vegan yet.

I think I'm going to like it here.

Also: they drink tea. downside: they don't drink coffee.

I LIVE ON COFFEE. so I'm going to have to go to my storage unit and get my french press.

today we're going to the park for a picnic. the kids want to play Frisbee with me.

No comments: