May 6, 2012

phew.

man that was a long week.

I don't even remember everything that happened. my British literature exam was three essay questions. I wrote for like an hour and fifteen minutes straight.

I passed all my classes though (Including French, thank God) and now I'm chillaxing at Spheal's house (aka John. New nickname. Also new picture of him…with a skiddy on top).

Yeah I gave Spheal the name John because I didn't know how important he would become at the time. So John is officially Spheal now.

sas

and apparently I'm a skiddy. so yeah.

:)

also, my summer semester starts tomorrow.

THAT'S RIGHT, I GOT A THREE DAY SUMMER VACATION. I LOVE COLLEGE.

So here's the plan:

On Friday I'm going back to my university for my summer term, and for work. I'm living at my employer's house (we'll see how that works…)

then about a week later I'm going back to my parent's house to visit the grandparents and I'm taking Spheal with me.

then I go back to school/work.

then I go to my internship.

then I go back to work.

then I go back to work at my parent's house!

then I go back for the fall semester of school!

don'tcha wish your schedule was as tight as mine?

say no.

ttyl it's cuddle time. yay.

No comments: