Mar 20, 2012

stupdi

Stupdi is a word I made up (by accident). It means the same as stupid, but it's more of a silly kind of stupid.

Every trial has a reason and a lesson. I'm trying to figure out why God wanted me to sprain my ankle.

Possibly because I hate accepting things from people. I hurt myself because I didn't want to accept a ride home from Jasmine's boyfriend. Mind you, he was taking care of a sick drunk, and I thought it would be rude to leave his girlfriend alone with a guy who could throw up at any time, but still.

and now, I have one leg, and I'm screwed. I'm forced to accept people's help.

Or maybe it's something else. I don't know, I haven't figured it out yet. But I'm looking, because I feel like if I don't learn anything from this trial, it's a waste of my time.

No comments: