May 15, 2011

Lists

I shall add to these lists as I deem necessary.

Things I hate:

  • Boys
  • boys who flirt
  • boys who stalk my sisters
  • tests
  • going to bed past 10:30

Things I love

  • Chocolate
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Waking up with the sun
  • Books
  • Advanced Reading Copies from really good publishers (maybe it's a reviewer's thing)
  • Libraries
  • working on my books
  • Yarn
  • Sewing
  • Dolls with curly hair
  • Boys with curly hair
  • Doing the dishes while it rains outside

Things I want to do this summer:

  • Finish all my books for review
  • finish my novel
  • dance and get back in shape
  • find something I can knit and sell to make money
  • knit Christmas gifts so I can relax over the fall semester…
  • go to the beach with my puppy

Things I want to do when I go back to school:

  • teach ballet
  • dance and get back in shape
  • get my dancer legs back

No comments: