May 30, 2011

Had a lovely dream last night

I had a dream that my dad brought home this really handsome guy for me (Because, in case I haven't mentioned this before, I've asked my dad to pick my husband for me) and he quite a gentleman (the kind that hold doors and kiss your hand). I made him dinner and stole his heart.

It was quite lovely.

I sort of wanted to punch something when I woke up, though.

I really miss school. And the freedom that came with it. And dancing, and running, and eating what I want. It's hard to go back and forth from freedom to…family life? It's not captivity, but it's hard. Nice, less expensive, but hard.

sigh.

Got to go fold laundry.

Haven't run into voldey yet, thank God. I know it'll happen though, because it always does. really I just hope he doesn't hate me. I don't care if he doesn't want to be friends, I just don't want him to hate me.

stupid boys. Gah.

No comments: