Feb 15, 2012

so apparently I'm blind

I've been having a lot of problems with my eyes lately. I went to the eye doctor and got an eye exam and found that I have 20/40 vision in one eye, and 20/50 in the other. So legally, I shouldn't be driving.

I'm a really good driver though.

So now I'm getting progressive bifocals. Or at least, I will, after I find someone to measure my pupillary distance. I can't do it myself. I guess I could do it in front of a webcam, and then look at the video, but I don't know how accurate that would be.

Anyway, other than that, I've gotten my etsy shop started, and I've been knitting Pokémon, Legend of Zelda hats, and other cool stuff.

Right now I'm taking a break from bleak house. I'm listening to Librivox's audiobook because my audiobook hasn't come in yet.

*shoots self in head*

I taught ballet for my teacher today! I substituted for her because she had to be somewhere. it was really fun. and the students had fun too.

Also: Bleak House… in your pants.

No comments: