So. here is a list of stuff that has happened, is happening, or will happen:
- I am joining my local church. I've been wanting to join for a while, and that church is really the reason I chose the school I'm at now, so I went to a membership class and I'll probably join in the next few weeks.
- John and his mother are coming to visit me in the first week of March (I'm so excited!!)
- It's been a year since I've started working on my novel, and it's still just a crappy first draft…. I'd better get going on that.
- my phone is screwed up, and doesn't send or receive pictures for some reason. this is bad, because my phone is my camera, and I take pictures from my phone and text them to my email address, and that's how I get pictures. so I have to fix this… I got a blue-tooth adapter for my computer so I can send them to my computer that way… we'll see if that works.
- I am behind on my reading. WAY behind. I have to read emma, heart of darkness, and about eight review books. oy.
- I'm going to knit a sweater. it might take me a year, but I'm so going to knit a sweater.
- I'm also going to knit my wedding dress. this means I have to learn to knit lace, and I have to get over my fear of size 3 needles.
that's the basic idea. it's still a work in progress of course, and I'm sure I'll change it a lot as I go, but that's the general idea.
I'm thinking a winter wedding would be nice. but summer or spring or fall would be fine too.