Oct 13, 2011

Thank God for Fall Break!!!

:D Yay. idk if I mentioned it or not, but Sis and I came up to visit John and Victory for Fall break this week. He picked us up at a gas station (because we got a ride most of the way) and took us to Victory's house.

When we were settled, he stole me for about a half hour. we went on a short walk and just held hands and hugged and it was lovely. He even sang to me while we slow-danced in the street. But we went inside because it was starting to rain. and because he had to get up at 8 the next morning, and it was already past midnight.

it was just so good to see him. it's been a long six weeks. A six weeks where I had three periods.

WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

gah.

now I'm sitting in Starbucks knitting his scarf for Christmas. And I'll see him this afternoon. Victory and he both get out of school at 4. Sis went home with dad (who I got to see today and I gave him a BIG hug) so I get Victory and her sister, Lizzy, all to myself.

This is going to be the best week ever.

Also. My "Keep Calm and DFTBA" shirt came in.

<3

No comments: